Main & Banquet Kitchens
Hard Wearing High Impact Finish
Anti-microbial Food Grade Surface
The existing tiled ﬂoor surface and subsequent sub-ﬂoor screed was cracking and breaking up, therefore requiring complete removal of all tiles and screed.
After various discussions it was agreed that to reach a premium ﬁnish for reinstatement of the kitchen ﬂooring, it would require the mammoth task of a total disassembly and re-assembly of all accessible kitchen
equipment, furniture and ﬁxtures.
Timing and speed of completion was crucial as each of the kitchens needed to be available as soon as possible therefore completion had to be staged.
Antiskid recommended a high impact 6mm poly/resin ﬂooring system which included an anti-microbial agent Polygiene® which actively assists on-site cleaning regimes by inhibiting the growth of up to 99.9% of bacteria on the ﬂoor surface.
We decommissioned all kitchen equipment and surfaces, installed the new ﬂoor (including new improved falls) and modified the existing drains or wastes.
Following the works we then reinstated of all kitchen equipment and furniture, and tested and commissioned flooring and equipment ready for client hand-over. At the conclusion of the superb installation we liaised with maintenance staff to assist in implementing new cleaning procedures.
Points of Works:
- Decommissioning of kitchen equipment and furniture
- Removal of existing ﬂoor tiles and screed
- Installing new and improved ﬂoor wastes, improving falls
- Install new ﬂoor/wall coving system
- Application of a high quality water prooﬁng membrane
- New resin based mortar screed for food based environment
- Re-instate all kitchen equipment and furniture.
- Test and commission
- Client hand-over. Discuss implementing new cleaning procedures.
Click on Link to Download Brochure