South Perth Commercial Development
ANTISKID AT WORK
> Superior protective flooring produces dynamic, colourful and safe car parks.
The car park in this commercial building was failing and cracked. Demarcation lines were unclear, and the surface was unsafe. The clients required a solution that revamped the car park to a standard to match the prestige building.
Antiskid Industries recommended installing Flowcrete Deckshield ED, a high strength protective coating system ideally suited to high frequency traffic movements such as car parking environments. The Deckshield range offers an attractive hard wearing flexible polyurethane trafficable car park decking & pavement surfacing system with varying degrees of slip resistance for ramps. Deckshield can also be formulated with ‘’supper fast”” curing options for rapid turn around projects.
- Green label certified
- Aesthetically attractive
- Reduces noise – greatly reduced tyre-squeal
- Hard wearing – abrasion resistant
- Excellent chemical resistance to engine oil, battery acid, hydraulic fluids, fuel, etc.
- Fire resistant
- Resistant to hair line cracking
- Excellent bond strength
- Fast track installation
- 100% UV light stable – non yellowing
- Creates bright demarcation lines and signage and leaves a welcoming impression on users.
- Flowcrete Deckshield ED
- Date: April, 2015
- Location: South Perth, WA
- Contractors: Antiskid Industries
- Client: PDM Australia
- Product Supplier: Flowcrete Australia