Perth Busport Access Lane
ANTISKID AT WORK
> Safe and vivid colour delineation for bus transfer movement
> Skid Resistant Coloured Surfacing
AWA’s new underground City Busport required ‘two way’ bus access ramps running between two busy lanes of traffic on Wellington Street. To reduce the risk of unauthorised access, a highly visible demarcated coloured road surface that clearly indicates bus traffic only was required.
Antiskid Industries recommended the new ramp’s be treated with OnmiGrip CST in ‘Bus Red’ coloured synthite aggregate, demarcated flooring be completed with OmniGrip CST in bus red coloured synthite aggregate.This would ensure colour retention for whole of life and offer skid resistance in all types of weather.
- Omnicrete CST Red Bus Lane
- Date: June 2016
- Location: Wellington Street, Perth, Western Australia
- Project Manager: Brierty Contractors
- Product Supplier: Omnicrete Resin Surfacing Systems
- Contractor: Antiskid Industries