Mirrabooka Commercial Development
ANTISKID AT WORK
> Superior protective flooring produces dynamic, colourful and safe car parks.
In keeping with an up-market car park environment the clients required a solution that kept the surface clean of tyre marks, engine oil, battery acid, fuel etc., plus provided demarcation marking. The clients also required a carpark that added to this prestige building.
Antiskid Industries recommended installing Flowcrete Deckshield, a solvent-free protective coating ideally suited to high frequency traffic movements such as car parking environments. The Deckshield range offers an attractive hard wearing flexible polyurethane trafficable car park decking & pavement surfacing system with varying degrees of slip resistance for ramps. Deckshield can also be formulated with ‘’supper fast”” curing options for rapid turn around projects.
- Green label certified
- Aesthetically attractive
- Reduces noise – greatly reduced tyre-squeal
- Hard wearing – abrasion resistant
- Excellent chemical resistance to engine oil, battery acid, hydraulic fluids, fuel, etc.
- Fire resistant
- Resistant to hair line cracking
- Excellent bond strength
- Fast track installation
- 100% UV light stable – non yellowing
- Creates bright demarcation lines and signage and leaves a welcoming impression on users.
- Flowcrete Deckshield
- Date: December, 2017
- Location: Mirrabooka, WA
- Contractors: Antiskid Industries
- Client: Castle Rock Developments
- Product Supplier: Flowcrete Australia