City of Perth Parking, Pier Street Car Park
ANTISKID AT WORK
> Superior protective flooring produces dynamic, colourful and safe car parks
> Polyurethane Trafficable Decking System
The main entry and exit lanes were looking tired and uninviting. It was time for an upgrade to include colourful demarcation areas and signage and make the entry more inviting. Previously tyre marks, fuel and oil residues made it near impossible to keep clean.
Also, in accordance with City of Perth, new ‘Female Friendly’ initiative car parking bays needed upgrading to improve their appearance and safety elements plus clear bay line marking to be installed on completion of flooring.
Antiskid Industries recommended installing Flowcrete Deckshield which is a solvent-free protective coating, ideally suited to high frequency traffic movements such as car parking environments. The product range is attractive, hard wearing flexible polyurethane traffical car park decking system with varying degrees of slip resistance for ramps and car parking in general. Solvent Free – makes for easy ‘day-time’ application without disturbing the solvent odours.
- Green label certified
- Aesthetically attractive
- Reduces noise – greatly reduced tyre-squeel
- Hard wearing – abrasion resistant
- Excellent chemical resistance to engine oil, battery acid, hydraulic fluids, fuel, etc.
- Fire resistant
- Resistant to hair line cracking
- Excellent bond strength
- Fast track installation
- 100% UV light stable – non yellowing.
Creates bright demarcation lines and signage and leaves a welcoming impression on vehicle users.
- Flowcrete Deckshield Carpark Coating
- Date: May – June 2016
- Location: Pier Street, Perth, Western Australia
- Project Manager: City of Perth
- Product Supplier: Flowcrete Australia
- Contractor: Antiskid Industries